29 May Please Read Before Coming to MOCa
Due to COVID-19 concerns, please read the following carefully before you come to the salon:
- If, in the last 14 days, you:
- have or had a fever that is over 37.5 degrees celsius, cough or any other symptoms that could be suspected to be COVID-19 related
- came back to Canada from another country, territory, or region
- were in close contact or living with a person who fits either or both of the above two descriptions;
please refrain from visiting the salon. If you already have an appointment, please call us to cancel or change your appointment; we will not charge you any cancellation fees. We will take your appointment when you are showing no symptoms for the last 14 days.
- Please wear a mask/face covering before you come in. We have disposable masks for $1 if you forgot to bring yours.
- Please sanitize your hands at the sanitizing station upon entering the salon.
- Please come alone and do not bring friends/family/pet with you.
- Please bring as few personal belongings as possible. You will be asked to keep all your belongings with you.
- Please do not bring any food with you into the salon. If you want to bring a drink with you, please do not dispose the empty container/cup in the salon and take it with you when you leave.
- We currently do not accept cash. Credit/debit card only.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you!